Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what’s coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Bathurst Local 322, a cozy new cafe and bar has debut at where-else but, 322 Bathurst St.
- The second location of Mean Bao is now open at 167 Bathurst St. south of Queen.
- Francobollo Posto Italiano, a new Italian restaurant from the same folks behind Terra and Sarpa opens this week at 1959 Avenue Rd.
- South St. Burger Co. has opened two locations in a little under two weeks. Find the burger chain flipping patties at 102 Yorkville Ave., and check out the new Burger Bar concept, a licensed “grown-up” version in operation at 260 King St. East.
- BarFish, the new cocktail bar with a Japanese snack menu opens next week next to BlowFish at 668 King St. West.